Self Referral For Local Services
You can Self-Refer to any of the following services for advice and support for you mental, emotional, physical health and wellbeing.
Avaliable support -
- Patients with a significant, relevant foot disease and/or relevant medical condition (for example, high risk diabetes)
- Nail surgery for ingrowing/painful toe nails
- Biomechanical problems requiring insoles/orthotics.
Problems not supported -
- Social/simple/basic nail care
- Children <5yrs
- Shoe fitting/bespoke footwear/shoe alterations/ankle-foot othoses
- Bone Surgery
If you are concerned about your foot health and require support not provided above, please contact the surgery who will support the appropriate care or referral.